Katie, a climber herself, is a highly experienced Titled Sport and Exercise Physiotherapist. She runs Melbourne's first private practice devoted to the Australian rock climbing community, and delivers excellence in effective, evidence-based physio. Katie is here to help you to manage, treat or prevent your own climbing related injuries.
- are seeking injury or physio advice
- are building back to climbing after time off
- want to prevent issues
- want to improve technique and strength
- work with your hypermobility to climb strongly and comfortably
- need high-performance physiotherapy assistance, or
- want a specific exercise program tailored to you and your climbing,
Katie acknowledges the sovereign Wurundjeri Woi Wurrung people of the Kulin Nations on who's land she practices in Naarm. She pays respects to the Elders past and present of a Nation that has practiced healing long before the introduction of our current healthcare model. She also acknowledges the multifactorial disparities in access to healthcare faced by First Nations People. Katie is committed to paying the rent, with a percentage of all profits going to both Seed Mob and The Dhadjowa Foundation.
Katie Kaminsky Physiotherapy
109 – 113 Helen Street, Northctote, VIC 3070